To understand how this supplement works, it is first important to understand the liver and how it handles many metabolic processes our body does on a daily basis. All the blood leaving the stomach and intestines pass through the liver, breaking down and balancing out nutrients to keep your body healthy. Other functions include production of cholesterol and special proteins to help carry fat through the body, clearing the blood of drugs and poisonous substances, and regulation of amino acids, which are the building blocks of proteins. It is important to keep the liver healthy so that your body can function efficiently and properly. This is done through lifestyle changes such as diet, exercise, and supplementation.
LiverSupport contains ingredients clinically shown to improve liver function and health. They aren’t just potent either, they are herbals that come from nature and can provide benefits without the side effects of other chemical and synthesized drugs.
- Deepure Tea (Pu’er Tea Extract) is the main ingredient in this supplement. It has been clinically proven to reduce body fat and improve lipid profiles in a double-blind, placebo-controlled study.1 This is achieved through its ability to enter the liver and reduce fatty deposits, leading to improved cholesterol and lipid profiles. Improved lipid levels can help with non-alcoholic fatty liver and the health issues that accompany it.
- Milk Thistle Powder is a flowering herb that contains an antioxidant compound that helps with inflammation in the liver related to hepatitis or cirrhosis. It also tags onto the benefits of the Deepure Tea by improving cholesterol levels.
- Sunflower Lecithin is derived from sunflower seeds and has been shown to improve liver health by breaking down fat and lowering cholesterol. Studies show that taking lecithin can lower LDL cholesterol by 56% and total cholesterol by 42%.2
- Choline is an essential nutrient that supports lipid metabolism and liver health. The liver produces some choline, but most of the choline in the body needs to come from food or supplementation. Choline helps improve brain function and memory, helps the liver and muscles work correctly, and helps lipids break down and convert into energy.3
- Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient your body needs to help build and maintain healthy bones. It also has antioxidant and neuroprotective benefits that support immune health, muscle function, and brain cell activity.4 Vitamin D isn’t naturally found in many foods, so supplementation is often needed. In LiverSupport, vitamin D helps support increased immune function.
- Folic Acid is important in red blood cell formation and for healthy cells growth and function. It is added to this supplement to help maintain the healthy cells within the liver and provide additional blood cell benefits.5
The benefits of LiverSupport are unique in that the ingredients just discussed are used in conjunction with each other to provide a synergistic blend of herbals, creating benefits you wouldn’t see elsewhere in the supplement marketplace. In addition, the supplement has over 35 patents for its ingredients and formulation, demonstrating its clinically proven effectiveness. The supplement and manufacturing process are independently lab tested to ensure potency and consistency, so that consumers can have a peace of mind knowing exactly what they are taking.
The benefits of taking LiverSupport include the following:
- Improved triglyceride levels
- Improved cholesterol levels
- Enhanced liver function
- Improved energy levels
- Enhanced immune system
The Main Takeaway
LiverSupport is a potent and clinically proven herbal formula that works inside the liver to manage fat deposits that can lead to chronic disease. It is independently lab tested, studied, and is a natural way to ensure that your liver is healthy.
Disclaimer: This article is not meant to treat, diagnose, or prevent any disease; it is for informational purposes only, so make sure to consult with your physician and pharmacist before beginning with any new meds, nutritional diet, or supplements.
- Jensen, G. S., Beaman, J. L., He, Y., Guo, Z., & Sun, H. (2016). Reduction of body fat and improved lipid profile associated with daily consumption of a Puer tea extract in a hyperlipidemic population: a randomized placebo-controlled trial. Clinical interventions in aging, 11, 367–376. https://doi.org/10.2147/CIA.S94881
- Mourad, A. M., de Carvalho Pincinato, E., Mazzola, P. G., Sabha, M., & Moriel, P. (2010). Influence of soy lecithin administration on hypercholesterolemia. Cholesterol, 2010, 824813. https://doi.org/10.1155/2010/824813
- Mehedint MG, Zeisel SH. Choline’s role in maintaining liver function: new evidence for epigenetic mechanisms. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3729018/) Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2013;16(3):339-345.
- Vitamin D: Fact sheet for health professionals. Office of Dietary Supplements. https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminD-HealthProfessional/.
- Folate: Fact sheet for health professionals. National Institutes of Health Office of Dietary Supplements. https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Folate-HealthProfessional/.