Content sponsored by Naturekue
NatureKue’s Metabolism Support and Liver Support herbal-based dietary supplements contain the same key ingredient: Pu’er Tea Extract, also known as Deepure Tea.
What is Deepure Tea, and why is it the key ingredient in two of NatureKue’s most popular products?
Deepure Tea: A Natural Ingredient with a History of Beneficial Uses
Pu’er tea extract (PTE), known as Deepure Tea, utilizes patented technology – a 100% pollution-free, natural, and digitally controlled quality production process. One of the methods used to make Deepure Tea is to integrate eco-friendly agriculture techniques with innovative biological fermentation.
Historically, Pu’er tea, a fermented variant of Camellia sinensis, was used as a beverage to calm upset stomachs, decrease cholesterol, cleanse the blood, and to enjoy life.
More recently, researchers in the United States have incorporated Pu’er tea extract (Deepure Tea) into capsules and chocolate to produce dietary supplements. And they have undertaken numerous studies and published articles to determine what additional benefits it may produce.
Deepure Tea Recognized for Reduction of Fatty Cells and other Health Benefits
The evidence has been clear: daily consumption of Deepure Tea has been associated with reduced body mass index (BMI) and lower size of fatty cells.
In fact, 59 overweight or mildly obese subjects participated in a 20-week, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. It found that consumption of Deepure Tea was associated with statistically significant weight loss. Subjects showed fat loss in their arms, legs, and the gynoid region (hip/belly), and a reduction in their body mass index (BMI of 10% for women and 6% for men) without changing their diet or increasing their physical activity.
More evidence of Deepure Tea’s healthy benefits was shown when 90 patients with metabolic syndrome were randomly divided into two groups, with the intervention group administered Deepure Tea, and the placebo group placebo capsules. After three months’ treatment, body mass index (BMI), waist-hip ratio, blood lipids, blood sugar, immune and inflammatory index, and oxidation index of the patients with metabolic syndrome were tested and analyzed.
In the intervention group, the body mass index (BMI), waist-hip ratio, serum total cholesterol, triglycerides, low density lipoprotein and apolipoprotein B-100 all decreased in the patients with metabolic syndrome.
The conclusion: “Pu’er tea extract (Deepure Tea) demonstrated excellent potential in improving central obesity, adjusting blood lipid, lowering blood sugar, regulating immunity and resisting oxidation. It can adjust the metabolic syndrome of different clinical phenotypes to different degrees and is ideally fit for early prevention of metabolic syndrome.”
Deepure Tea’s Beneficial Qualities Power Dietary Supplements
The practical evidence points to the reason why NatureKue makes Deepure Tea central to two of its most popular dietary supplements:
- Metabolism Booster – Deepure Tea, the sole ingredient in Metabolism Booster, provides everyday support in healthy weight loss and management, reduces body mass index (BMI), and helps maintain healthy cholesterol and triacylglycerol levels. Deepure Tea also boosts metabolism, lowers blood sugar, supports overall digestive health, and improves immunity.
- LiverSupport – Deepure Tea, as part of a proprietary blend (T107), provides everyday support to help detoxify the liver, reduce fatty deposits in the liver, and help maintain healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels. The propriety blend also lowers blood sugar, enhances the immune system and improves energy levels.
The Main Takeaway
Deepure Tea has been used for many years throughout Asia for its health benefits. Today, backed by clinical research indicating that the natural product can help improve weight, body mass index (BMI), lipid profile, liver function, and metabolic health, Deepure Tea powers the effectiveness of NatureKue’s herbal-based supplements,
To discover more about the power of Deepure Tea, please visit the NatureKue product pages for Metabolism Booster and Liver Support.
- Jensen G, Beaman J, He Y, Guo Z, Sun H. Reduction of body fat and improved lipid profile associated with daily consumption of Pu’er tea extract in a hyperlipidemic population: a randomized placebo-controlled trial. Clinical intervention of Aging. 2016;11:367-376.
- Deng JN, Li J, Mu HN, Liu YY, Wang MX, Pan CS, Fan JY, Ye F, Han JY. Deepure Tea Improves High Fat Diet-Induced Insulin Resistance and Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2015;2015:980345. doi: 10.1155/2015/980345. Epub 2015 Oct 4. PMID: 26504484; PMCID: PMC4609455.
- Pearson, D and Shaw, S. Theabrownin May Be the main Bioactive Molecule in Pu-erh Tea; Has Significant Blood Lipid-Lowering Effects.
- Deng, YT, Lin-Shiau SY, Lin, JK. Pu-erh tea polysaccharides decrease blood sugar by inhibition of alpha-glucosidase activity in vitro and in mice. Food FUnct. 2015 May;6(5): 1539-46.