Content sponsored by Naturekue
Give the gift of chocolate this season of love! And what’s better than a chocolate that also has health benefits! With many of the drugs, vitamins, and supplements being in pill form, it is nice knowing that you can get the same health benefits by eating a piece of dark chocolate. Nafliva Chocolate is part of the liver health products line by NatureKue.
The main ingredient in Nafliva Chocolates that give it its powerful health benefits is Pu’er Tea, also known as Deepure Tea. Pu’er tea has been clinically studied for its benefits associated with liver and lipid health maintenance. With over 10 studies published and other studies underway, the benefits of this herb are impressive. Benefits include improvement to non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, anti-hypercholesterolemia effects, improved lipid profile, improved body composition, and reduced body mass index. These benefits are achieved through its ability to enter the liver and reduce fatty deposits, leading to improved cholesterol and lipid profiles. Improved lipid levels can help with non-alcoholic fatty liver and the health issues that accompany it.
Other ingredients include:
- Milk Thistle Powder is a flowering herb that contains an antioxidant compound that helps with inflammation in the liver related to hepatitis or cirrhosis. It also improves overall health by improving cholesterol levels.
- Sunflower Lecithin is derived from sunflower seeds and has been shown to improve liver health by breaking down fat and lowering cholesterol. Studies show that taking lecithin can lower LDL cholesterol by 56% and total cholesterol by 42%.
- Choline is an essential nutrient that supports lipid metabolism and liver health. The liver produces some choline, but most of the choline in the body needs to come from food or supplementation. Choline helps improve brain function and memory, helps the liver and muscles work correctly, and helps lipids break down and convert into energy.3
- Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient your body needs to help build and maintain healthy bones. It also has antioxidant and neuroprotective benefits that support immune health, muscle function, and brain cell activity. Vitamin D isn’t naturally found in many foods, so supplementation is often needed.
Give the gift of good health and chocolate from NatureKue!
- Jensen, G. S., Beaman, J. L., He, Y., Guo, Z., & Sun, H. (2016). Reduction of body fat and improved lipid profile associated with daily consumption of a Puer tea extract in a hyperlipidemic population: a randomized placebo-controlled trial. Clinical interventions in aging, 11, 367–376. https://doi.org/10.2147/CIA.S9488
- Mourad, A. M., de Carvalho Pincinato, E., Mazzola, P. G., Sabha, M., & Moriel, P. (2010). Influence of soy lecithin administration on hypercholesterolemia. Cholesterol, 2010, 824813. https://doi.org/10.1155/2010/82481. Mehedint MG, Zeisel SH. Choline’s role in maintaining liver function: new evidence for epigenetic mechanisms. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3729018/) Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2013;16(3):339-345.
You must log in to post a comment.