What is Deepure Tea?
Deepure Tea, also known as Pu’er tea extract (PTE), is made from a traditionally fermented tea subspecies of Camellia sinensis. It is harvested in Yunnan province, China, in a protected mountainous location, and it is produced by combining eco-friendly agriculture and biological fermentation with patented technology methods, which is 100% pollution-free, natural, pure, and controlled quality.
Traditionally, Pu’er tea has been used to soothe upset stomachs, lower cholesterol, and cleanse the blood. However, Deepure Tea is now used in more applications than just making tea. There are supplements that use the tea in capsule form, chocolate form, and traditional tea form.
In fact, Deepure tea has been extensively studied and recognized for weight loss and improved body composition, improved cholesterol levels, and blood sugar lowering properties.
Deepure Tea Benefits
Both the United States and Asia have conducted comprehensive studies on Deepure Tea, which have been related to liver, cardiac, metabolic, and endocrinological advantages.
One study looked at 59 overweight or mildly obese participants, in a 20-week, randomized, placebo-controlled research revealed a constant and significant decrease in BMI and weight loss among participants who consumed Deepure tea three to four times daily with or after meals. In addition, participants who took Deepure Tea lost up to 17 pounds, and their BMI was reduced by 10% (women) and 6% (men) without changing their diet or increasing their physical activity.
The following benefits have also been demonstrated by clinical trials:
- Deepure tea used on a daily basis was connected with weight loss, a lower body mass index (BMI), and an improved lipid profile – helps block fat absorption of saturated fat and triglycerides, body mass index reduced, fat cells and fat mass reduced.
- Improved cholesterol and triglyceride levels – improves blood lipid profile and helps reduce LDL cholesterol and triglycerides by absorbing and excreting them from the body
- Control of Blood Sugar Levels -helps reduce sugar in the blood and improve glucose intolerance
- Better Cardiovascular Health – belly and waist fat reduction help to decrease cardiovascular risk factors, reduction of triglycerides and cholesterol helps to reduce blood pressure and reduce risk for heart disease and stroke
- Improved Liver Function – contains plant-based antioxidants (polyphenols) that help reduce inflammation, reduction of triglycerides and cholesterol in the blood help reduce fatty acid deposit in the liver
The Main Takeaway
Deepure Tea has been used for decades throughout Asia for its health advantages, but its use in the United States is somewhat new. However, clinical studies have shown how these benefits are achieved when taking Deepure Tea on a daily basis. This natural product can help improve body weight, lipid profile, liver function, and metabolic health.
To discover more about LiverSupport and its major ingredient, Deepure Tea, please visit the NatureKue product page.
- Jensen G, Beaman J, He Y, Guo Z, Sun H. Reduction of body fat and improved lipid profile associated with daily consumption of Puerh tea extract in a hyperlipidemic population: a randomized placebo-controlled trial. Clinical intervention of Aging. 2016;11:367-376.
- Deng JN, Li J, Mu HN, Liu YY, Wang MX, Pan CS, Fan JY, Ye F, Han JY. Deepure Tea Improves High Fat Diet-Induced Insulin Resistance and Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2015;2015:980345. doi: 10.1155/2015/980345. Epub 2015 Oct 4. PMID: 26504484; PMCID: PMC4609455.
- Pearson, D and Shaw, S. Theabrownin May Be the main Bioactive Molecule in Pu-erh Tea; Has Significant Blood Lipid-Lowering Effects.
- Deng, YT, Lin-Shiau SY, Lin, JK. Pu-erh tea polysaccharides decrease blood sugar by inhibition of alpha-glucosidase activity in vitro and in mice. Food FUnct. 2015 May;6(5): 1539-46.